Creating a Sustainable World through Design, Development and Construction
Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility are deeply embedded in Holtby corporate culture. Across all of our many business units, we believe strongly in building relationships by giving back through various community and charitable programs. Our company is also committed to protecting the environment through sustainable construction initiatives, anti-idling programs, renewable energy solutions and many other project-based environmental initiatives.
As part of providing a holistic and single source of responsibility for sustainable evaluations and improvements, TSI offers the following services:
- Total Cost of Ownership analytics
- Energy Consumption and air quality review
- Systems design and construction to reduce energy consumption
- Performance Contracting
- Energy Improvement Financing
- Renewable Energy
Contact us today to request an initial needs assessment of your existing facility and a projection of capital expenditures.
ABOUT SIKA SUSTAINABILITY
TSI leverages Sika Construction’s 35 year history and expertise in the construction industry. That long history has allowed us to partner with innovative and tested manufacturers, designers and technologies to bring “best in class” sustainable solutions to your business. In addition, we work with research centers to identify causality between the built environment and the well-being of those who work and visit your business.
SIKA Sustainability focuses on the significant social, environmental and economic shifts affecting businesses and communities:
- Improving access, utilization and performance of emerging subcontractors
- Developing underutilized human capital and maximizing job creation for the emerging work force
- Optimizing human activity through the built environment
- Drive toward NetZero built environment as outlined in the Energy Independence and Security Act (EISA) of 2007
- Embracing new technology to reduce reliance on fossil fuels
- Improving indoor air quality and daylighting schemes
- Counteracting continued energy escalation costs
- Expense reduction mandates by business leaders
- Improved health and wellbeing of the workforce and visitors